Intimate Surgery in Armenia
Call on workdays from 9:00 am till 12:00 pm by phone + (37410) 370 - 370
Labiaplasty (intimate plasty) is a fairly new section of plastic surgery. Its primary objective is to improve the appearance of male and female genital organs, which affects the quality of sexual activity. As for the female intimate plasty, it includes the following operations and procedures: labiaplasty: plasty of labia majora and labia minora; vaginoplasty: colpoplasty; hymenoplasty: restoration of virginity; surgical defloration; change in the pubis shape; clitoris plasty; reconstruction of the genital organs, contour correction of the genital area - hyaluronic acid fillers; lipofilling; G-point enlargement; rejuvenation of genital organs - laser therapy, the use of hyaluronic acid.
Surgical indicationAesthetic: the patient does not like the shape or size of the labia minora. Medical: when there is a congenital deformity or asymmetry of the labia minora, resulting from childbirth or obstetric benefits, and also in cases where the size of the labia provides discomfort in daily life and associated with personal hygiene. Improving the quality of sexual life. Here, in addition to reducing the small labia, the excess of the skin in the clitoral region is important.
Contraindication to surgery
- Chronic liver diseases (including Hepatitis C)
- Immunodeficiency states and immunological status disorders (including HIV)
- Presence of sexually transmitted diseases, mainly sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)
- Inflammatory diseases of the genital organs
- Temporary contraindications are monthly and less than 5 days before menstruation.